We are looking for a front-end developer to join our team in Romania. You will be responsible for building, maintaining, and optimizing websites in WordPress or Hubspot. You should be able to translate a good design into a pixel-perfect implementation. Experience is important but a great attitude is a must.
We are a remote-first team (with an office in Bucharest) but working with clients from Belgium, The Netherlands, United Kingdom, and the USA. We have long experience with graphic and web design, building websites, inbound marketing campaigns, analytics, conversion optimization, and marketing automation. We’re constantly learning and doing our best every day.
Most of the projects you would work on will be WordPress and Hubspot website implementations and customizations. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design. You will contribute to driving bottom-line growth alongside our team of marketers, designers, and developers. The successful candidate should also be detail-oriented, proactive, and committed to meeting tight deadlines with a focus on being efficient and not putting in more hours of work.
You will do as part of our team:
- Maintain and improve websites in WordPress or Hubspot
- Collaborate with marketers and web designers to improve the usability
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working web pages
- Ensure high-quality visual implementations and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
You need to know:
- Great attention to detail, highly organized
- Ability to convert design layouts and wireframes into working web pages
- Strong knowledge of HTML, CSS, and Responsive design
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector or Firebug
- Experience with WordPress and Page Builders (Divi, Elementor, Avada)
- Understanding of the web development process (design, development, and deployment)
- Familiarity with software like Adobe XD, Figma, InVision, Zeplin
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member on various projects.
- Some experience with PHP would be ideal but not required
- Flexible schedule and remote work
- All needed tools or subscriptions and budget for courses
- Office in the city center, Bucharest, near the metro (optional)
- Net salary: 2500 – 4500 lei (based on experience)
There’s no such thing as a ‘perfect’ candidate. Our team is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.