We are looking for a digital graphic designer with 1-3 years of experience in an agency or working on several projects that involved creating designs for websites or their promotion. He/she would help our marketing team and our clients achieve their communication objectives through awesome visual materials.
We are a small team based in Bucharest (with a partly remote team) but working with clients from Belgium, The Netherlands, United Kingdom and USA. We have long experience with graphic design, building websites, managing social media, inbound marketing campaigns, SEO, analytics, conversion optimisation and marketing automation. We’re constantly learning and doing our best every day, currently trying to focus more on bringing results for our clients through digital marketing.
We are looking for a graphic designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of projects. The job consists of visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts, and photos. You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, books, magazines, product packaging and more.
Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
Will do as part of our team
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Estimate an accurate delivery time and define budget
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphics
- Work with the project manager to produce the final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
Would be good to know
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop; Sketch or XD are a plus)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
- Flexible schedule and remote work
- Net salary: 2500 – 3500 lei (based on experience)
- Laptop and all needed tools or subscriptions
- Office in the city center, Bucharest, near the metro
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we’ll let you in on a secret: there’s no such thing as a ‘perfect’ candidate. Our team is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.