We are on a mission to help 100 IT companies scale in 2022 and grow sustainably by building valuable assets: a conversion-driven website, conversion flows & educational products for their clients (guides, video courses & more).
The ideal candidate is a natural networker, is intellectually curious, and enjoys meeting other people and uncovering ways to help.
We are a remote-first team (with an office in Bucharest) but working with clients from Belgium, The Netherlands, the United Kingdom, and the USA. We have long experience with graphic and web design, building websites, inbound marketing campaigns, analytics, conversion optimization, and marketing automation. We’re constantly learning and doing our best every day.
Will do as part of our team
- Attract and sign new clients across Europe
- Prospect the market to identify right-fit companies across Europe (B2B, IT & tech sector)
- Connect with decision-makers via the right channel (LinkedIn, email, video)
- Conduct discovery meetings with prospects, together with our Head of Growth
- Develop long term relationships with right fit companies
- Optimize our outreach sequences based on the feedback you get from prospects
- Attend relevant events (online and offline) and connect with right-fit decision-makers
What skills we’re looking for
- You are a natural networker and enjoy meeting new people
- You are genuinely curious and eager to uncover pain points, challenges, and ways to help
- You learn fast and are eager to get better at what you do every day
- You live and breathe consultative sales (discover pain points and help prospects get to the best solution for them, even if that means losing a sale)
- You’re not afraid to show yourself on camera (video prospecting will be a big chunk of your work)
- You can work with minimal supervision and ask for help when you need it
- You’re interested in developing long term, win-win relationships
- Ideally, you have previous sales experience (1-2 years) selling value-added services
- Proficient in English
- You’re organized and can keep track of your work using a CRM tool
- Flexible schedule and remote work
- All needed tools or subscriptions and budget for courses
- Office in the city center, Bucharest, near the metro (optional)
- Net salary: based on experience and targets
There’s no such thing as a ‘perfect’ candidate. Our team is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.